There are several features to ShredCorp's Regualr Scheduled Shredding
Service that makes it better than the rest.
- No Contracts
- ShredCorp wants you to continue using our service becuase you
are happy with it. Not becuase you are tied to a contact
- We have a simple Service Agreement that outlines when, where and
how much we are going to shred, that's it.
- Cancel anytime if you are not satisfied
- Customized Frequency
- ShredCorp places a barcode on each and every shredding cabinet
- At each service visit, our Shred Driver will scan the barcode
of each bin and enter the amount in the unit.
- This data then allows us to custom tailor a program that fits
your office's needs. Sometimes, the slightest change in frequency,
number of cabinets, or placement of cabinets makes the difference
in a successful shredding program.
- Flat Rate Pricing
- ShredCorp believes the easiest and most consistent way to price
our service is by a flat per cabinent or bin.
- No guessing what your bill is going to be this month, It's the
easiest for you to budget for.
- No additional surcharges or fees
- Commitment to Customer Satisfaction
- Our goal is to respond to any customer inquiry within one hour
or less, whether it is recieved by phone, fax, email, via our website,
or even directly to our driver.
- We do our best to have our pone calls answered immediately by
a live person who is ready and able to assist you. We do not place
calls in a queue or have them forwarded to a call center out of
the country. If we can't answer it immediately, we'll ask our callers
to leave a message and we do return calls with one hour or less.
- ShredCorp understands the importance of prompt service. Overflowing
collection cabinets or bins is not healthy for your business. Even
if you fill your cabinents or bins unexpectedly, we strive to be
there within 24 hours of your call.