There are several features to ShredCorp's One Time File Shredding Service
that makes us better than the rest.
- "No-Touch" Process
- With ShredCorp's "No-Touch" process, we do not have
to handle your documents to load them into our bins or the shredder.
- Our fully automated mobile shredding trucks can lift your dcouments
into the enclosed shredding chamber where they are safely loaded
into the shredder.
- You can witness the complete destruction process via a clear color
LCD screen by the operator control panel.
- The "No-Touch" process provides increased security for
your information and our drivers.
- Flat Rate Pricing
- ShredCorp believes the easiest and most consistent way to price
our service is by a flat per cabinent or bin.
- No guessing what your bill is going to be this month, It's the
easiest for you to budget for.
- No additional surcharges or fees
- Commitment to Customer Satisfaction
- Our goal is to respond to any customer inquiry within one hour
or less, whether it is recieved by phone, fax, email, via our website,
or even directly to our driver.
- We do our best to have our pone calls answered immediately by
a live person who is ready and able to assist you. We do not place
calls in a queue or have them forwarded to a call center out of
the country. If we can't answer it immediately, we'll ask our callers
to leave a message and we do return calls with one hour or less.
- ShredCorp understands the importance of prompt service. Overflowing
collection cabinets or bins is not healthy for your business. Even
if you fill your cabinents or bins unexpectedly, we strive to be
there within 24 hours of your call